CBSubs GPL Subscriptions plugin

10 years 11 months ago #227576 by ajack036
CBSubs GPL Subscriptions plugin was created by ajack036
Probably should have inquired before I purchased. A client is interested in implementing a membership subscription on their Joomla site, where the membership is paid for under a two tier system. So i bought the CBSUBS GPL subscription plugin.
once the member purchases either.
1st tier
-offer member to member discounts for their business
-configure their own member directory slot that is public.

2nd tier
-offer member to member discounts for their business
-configure their own member directory slot that is public.
-enhance their directory slot with images/logo and additional information about their business.
-Highlight their listing.

With Community Builder and the CBSubs Subscription Plugin
Can I offer
-paid for subscriptions (yes)
-create a member directory that is public.
-have members create their own coupons.

Or should i have purchased one of the memberships?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #227650 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs GPL Subscriptions plugin

-paid for subscriptions (yes)

Yes, as you said; this is of course a given.

-create a member directory that is public.

Yes, this is just a normal feature of CB it self using CB Userlists. These are admin created though and not user created.

-have members create their own coupons.

No, coupons are admin created from backend but you maybe able to develop something to insert new coupons into the database.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #227658 by ajack036
Replied by ajack036 on topic CBSubs GPL Subscriptions plugin
"Yes, this is just a normal feature of CB it self using CB Userlists. These are admin created though and not user created."
Once created by admin do members have the option to customize their listing?

10 years 11 months ago #227659 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs GPL Subscriptions plugin

No, it's not user controlled in any way. It simply displays a list of users based off the criteria you supplied when creating the userlist. Basically see out "Members" option next to our login module at the top for a demo of a userlist. If you want user controlled directories you should look into a directory extension.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #227664 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CBSubs GPL Subscriptions plugin

ajack036 wrote: "Yes, this is just a normal feature of CB it self using CB Userlists. These are admin created though and not user created."

Well, the admin creates user lists that are populated by data stored in user profiles that are managed by each user.

So the user list actually contains data from the users.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn