Creating Three Monthly Trial Price Plan

10 years 11 months ago #228297 by mccormackdave
Creating Three Monthly Trial Price Plan was created by mccormackdave
Hi i wish to create a plan of lets say £10 per month with unlimited months subscription.
I also wish to create a reduction for the first three months of trial £5

I know it is possible to create an initial trial period but this means i have to charge the first three months up front £15 for three months then £10 per month there after

Is it possible to just have three single monthly payments of £5 then automatically chance to £10 per month??

Thanks for your help

Regards
Dave

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #228515 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Creating Three Monthly Trial Price Plan

Is it possible to just have three single monthly payments of £5 then automatically chance to £10 per month??

No, you'll need to charge the first 3 months upfront. Initial price and duration do not have renewals.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #228518 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Creating Three Monthly Trial Price Plan
As an alternative you can try using 2 plans. The second one being a copy of the original plan, but with lower price and limited number of recurrings so after the 3 1 month renewals are used they'd need to upgrade to the original plan at regular price. You could even use conditionals to show/hide the two plans based off the situation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn