Translation for invoice

10 years 9 months ago #229811 by andor
Translation for invoice was created by andor
How do I make sure the standard text strings are translated on the invoice?

I've copied the English language file for CBSubs, translated the most common strings, including the ones that I recognize from the invoice.

However, those standard strings stay English: Pos. | Qty. | Art. Num. | Item | Price, for instance.

Is it another file I need to translate?

Joomla 2.5.13
CB 1.9.1
CBSubs 3.0.0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #229820 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Translation for invoice
Those strings are in the below language file.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptions-en-gb/language.php

You can find for example "Pos." on line 482. So if is translated it should show your translation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #229823 by andor
Replied by andor on topic Translation for invoice
Strange - I've already translated that and put it in its own language folder. That way all other strings have been handled for CBSubs, but not the invoice...

Any other ideas?

Joomla 2.5.13
CB 1.9.1
CBSubs 3.0.0

10 years 9 months ago #229830 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Translation for invoice
I've no idea, check all your language files carefully and ensure the string isn't duplicated. You can also enable language string debugging within CB > Configuration > Integration to help debug missing translations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn