no button for reactivation?

10 years 9 months ago #229868 by jpdehorne
no button for reactivation? was created by jpdehorne
hello

unless I set to yes the option "Show Renew/Reactivate buttons:'

there's no button shown anywhere

I'm using Joomla 2.5 CB 1.9 and CBsubs 3.00

So as an alternate way I could add a link in a Cb login module in order to help my users. but I don't how to do it.

thanks for your help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #229908 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic no button for reactivation?

Of course, that global enables or disables Renewal buttons. Setting this to disabled basically disables the possibility to renew.

So as an alternate way I could add a link in a Cb login module in order to help my users. but I don't how to do it.

Not sure what you're trying to do, but the CBSubs module included with CBSubs can help display renewals, upgrades, etc...

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #229910 by jpdehorne
Replied by jpdehorne on topic no button for reactivation?
???? did you really read what I said?

I told you I enabled the option for renewal button and I cannot have any button

and you're speaking about "disable"...

10 years 9 months ago #229925 by krileon

???? did you really read what I said?

Yes, please re-read what you typed as I answered in regards to your exact statement below.

The word "unless" changes the entire meaning of your sentence. It reads as "the button does not show unless you set that parameter to yes".

I'm sorry, but I've no idea what you're asking then if the above is not what you meant. Please clarify. Where are you wanting CBSubs displayed? It typically shows on profile, on pages that a subscription is needed for access, or in their profile Subscriptions tab. There's also direct links to a plan, which you can find by editing your plans and reviewing the plans header at the top of its plan edit page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #229926 by jpdehorne
Replied by jpdehorne on topic no button for reactivation?
you're right my english is so poor... how can I dare to ask you any question ! this is the same with amerian and english coming in France but in my case I really try to help them ( whitout saying to them they speak so stupidly )

so isn't there any french forum speaking about your product?

10 years 9 months ago #229927 by krileon

you're right my english is so poor... how can I dare to ask you any question ! this is the same with amerian and english coming in France but in my case I really try to help them ( whitout saying to them they speak so stupidly )

There's nothing wrong with asking questions. I simply answered your question as I understood it then after your reply explained why I understood it as such. I also asked you to clarify in my previous reply with some suggestions for perhaps what you are trying to accomplish. In no way, shape, or form have I implied you were stupid and I apologize if you feel as if I did.

Please review my below questions and suggestions from my previous reply.

Where are you wanting CBSubs displayed? It typically shows on profile, on pages that a subscription is needed for access, or in their profile Subscriptions tab. There's also direct links to a plan, which you can find by editing your plans and reviewing the plans header at the top of its plan edit page.

so isn't there any french forum speaking about your product?

No, I only speak English. All support and this site are also provided in English only.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn