no button for reactivation?

10 years 9 months ago #230034 by jpdehorne
Replied by jpdehorne on topic no button for reactivation?
Hi

usually with the CB login module we have direct links for "registration" or " remind about lost login/password"

I imagined that the option about buttons for renewal was in order to display these buttons in that CB login. and then help people for renewing

Today in my website If someone has a subscription expired, he can't see or find how to renew this. He has to be connected but this can't be possible because it's expired.. this is like a cat trying to catch its tail....

so what do they do? they subscribe once again which is not really good.

Shurely something is wrong with the parameters I set for Cb Subs , but which one?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #230039 by nant
Replied by nant on topic no button for reactivation?

jpdehorne wrote: Hi

usually with the CB login module we have direct links for "registration" or " remind about lost login/password"

I imagined that the option about buttons for renewal was in order to display these buttons in that CB login. and then help people for renewing

Today in my website If someone has a subscription expired, he can't see or find how to renew this. He has to be connected but this can't be possible because it's expired.. this is like a cat trying to catch its tail....

so what do they do? they subscribe once again which is not really good.

Shurely something is wrong with the parameters I set for Cb Subs , but which one?

Please study the CBSubs module (part of CBSubs distribution) and the CBSubs documentation.
It shows people what their subscription options are.

10 years 9 months ago #230082 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic no button for reactivation?

I see; no, CBSubs has no feature for this. You need to create a Joomla menu link to your CBSubs plans page, or have them simply subscribe from their profile on their Subscription tab, or user the included CBSubs module, or allow your plans to display on registration and they can select a plan at time of registration, or only allow your plans to display when the user attempts to access a part of your site that requires a subscription.

Today in my website If someone has a subscription expired, he can't see or find how to renew this. He has to be connected but this can't be possible because it's expired.. this is like a cat trying to catch its tail...

They should be able to renew just fine from their Subscription tab on their profile. Ensure the Subscription tab is public and published. You also need to ensure your plans allow renewals (see pricing tab of your plans) and that globally you allow renewals (parameter mentioned in your first post).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jpdehorne

10 years 9 months ago #230090 by jpdehorne
thank you for this reply which helps me.

SO if I understood well, there'z a mail which is sent when the plan choosen is expired. could it be possible to add inside the text a link for people connecting directly to that part and help them to renew as soon as they received the notification?

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #230127 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic no button for reactivation?

could it be possible to add inside the text a link for people connecting directly to that part and help them to renew as soon as they received the notification?

Absolutely, when configuring the expiration email within your plan you can include a URL to the plan directly. The URL to the plan directly is provided at the very top of your plan when editing it. Example as follows.

<a href="http://www.example.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=PLAN_ID_HERE">Renew Now!</a>

Where PLAN_ID_HERE is you'd have the actual ID number for the plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #230153 by jpdehorne
Ok I've tried it with the right informations for my situation. BUT in that case the link send to the subscription form. so people must repeat all the informations as for a new member.

here the example

Bonjour [USERNAME] ,

après un an d'adhésion, le terme de celle-ci vient tout juste d' échoir.
Nous vous invitons à vous connecter dès à présent, de façon à ne pas manquer toutes ces information essentielles que nous apportons quotidiennement.

<a href="www.bio-log.eu/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=2">Renew Now!

Très cordialement

La direction de Bio Log

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn