[SOLVED] Include payment basket Id field in the confirmation e-mail

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #230361 by andor
I'm using the standard "Presentation" tab on the plan for these e-mails.

Is it possible to include some sort if Id of the payment in the mail that we send to the user when a subscription/merchandise is paid?

I was thinking of either the payment basket number/Id or the payment Id.

Joomla 2.5.13
CB 1.9.1
CBSubs 3.0.0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #230372 by krileon
Please see "Substitutions in Thank You messages and workflow Emails" on the "Presentation" tab of your plans as it provides what CBSubs substitutions are supported in addition to normal field substitutions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #230379 by andor
OK - I looked through that list before I sent my question and didn't spot what I needed. Guess I hoped there was other fields ;)

Anyway, just to make sure I understand your answer: there is no such field to include about the payment/basket id?

...or, is it so simple that I actually don't see it?

...or, is the phrase "normal field substitutions" hiding the obvious?

Joomla 2.5.13
CB 1.9.1
CBSubs 3.0.0

10 years 9 months ago #230432 by krileon
Generally if a substitution for a CBSubs item isn't in the list then it's not available for usage at that location. You can try [subscription_id], but I doubt it'll work.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #230459 by andor
Thanks for the explanation :)

Tried the [subscription_id] idea but, as you thought, it didn't work.

Anyway, for the next version I would like to suggest some additional substitution fields, like that kind of information.

Using that id or other ones would be nice when we want the member to show a confirmation of his payment or just make it easier to check our own list. In this case they pay for something that they will use at a meeting later this year.

Again, thanks!

Joomla 2.5.13
CB 1.9.1
CBSubs 3.0.0

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn