[SOLVED] cbsubs Fatal error: Class 'SoapClient' not found in

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #230977 by envee
Hi there. This is what a user gets when during registration/payment with the taxation module. If the user has a valid EU VAT number this shows up. If the VAT nr is not valid, then the invoice is calculated with VAT included (as per set rules)

cbsubs Fatal error: Class 'SoapClient' not found in C<span>:</span><span>\</span>wamp\www\MYSITE\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbpaidsubscriptions\plugin\cbsubstax\validations\tax_eu\validation.php on line 131

Running Latest versions on J 2.5x LOCALLY on WAMP.

Any ideas? Many thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #230987 by envee
I needed to enable the php_soap extension on my wamp stack. Things seem to work for now.

Is the CBSubs requirement for php_soap to be enabled on servers in any way irregular?

Do mosts hosts provide for it?

10 years 9 months ago #231017 by krileon
As far as I am aware it's pretty standard for a host to have this enabled. I've never had a host that didn't. Even localhost packages have it enabled by default. I wouldn't be too concerned though if you were able to enable it just fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #231018 by envee
Thanks Kyle - Just what I needed to hear :-)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn