[#4147] Cb sub payment gateways problem

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #231300 by popipo
hello all,

I'm trying to use cb sub with virtuemart to have a special gateway payment with my bank.
I've download all the plugins, and configured my plans.
So right now, to test all, i'm trying to define payment gatway in cb sub. But fatal error is showing as Fatal error:
Cannot instantiate abstract class cbpaidGatewayAccount in /homepages/7/d469970538/htdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/models/table/cbpaidInstanciator.php on line 137

I'm very disapointed, and don't know how to process.

I've start to work with joomla three month ago, and i've spend most of time to understand how the modules or plugin works... but the projet didn't grow!

Please help me

Many Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #231306 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Cb sub payment gateways problem

popipo wrote: hello all,

I'm trying to use cb sub with virtuemart to have a special gateway payment with my bank.
I've download all the plugins, and configured my plans.
So right now, to test all, i'm trying to define payment gatway in cb sub. But fatal error is showing as Fatal error:
Cannot instantiate abstract class cbpaidGatewayAccount in /homepages/7/d469970538/htdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/models/table/cbpaidInstanciator.php on line 137

I'm very disapointed, and don't know how to process.

I've start to work with joomla three month ago, and i've spend most of time to understand how the modules or plugin works... but the projet didn't grow!

Please help me

Many Thanks

Joomla version?
CB version?
CBSubs version?

Please note that CBSubs cannot use VM payment gateways - you need to install and configure one of the Gateways that CBSubs supports.

Which CBSubs gateway are you using?

10 years 9 months ago #231309 by popipo
Replied by popipo on topic Cb sub payment gateways problem
Hi,

CB 1.9 ; CBsub 3.0

Regarding gateway of CBsub, i'm agree with you, but when i want to configure one, i encounter a fatal error like : Fatal error: Cannot instantiate abstract class cbpaidGatewayAccount in /homepages/7/d469970538/htdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/models/table/cbpaidInstanciator.php on line 137

10 years 9 months ago #231348 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cb sub payment gateways problem
That error typically means CBSubs is half-installed. Please install CBSubs 3.x over top of it self. Please also ensure any CBSubs integrations or gateways installed are also up to date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #231451 by popipo
Replied by popipo on topic Cb sub payment gateways problem
Hi,

I ve done that, reinstall all CBsubs and payment gateway, like Paypal, but remaining the same problem.

Please help me

10 years 9 months ago #231458 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Cb sub payment gateways problem

popipo wrote: Hi,

I ve done that, reinstall all CBsubs and payment gateway, like Paypal, but remaining the same problem.

Please help me

Was this a new install or did you have an older version?
Did you have 2checkout configured?

I would need database and ftp access to check.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn