[SOLVED] Warning: set_error_handler() expects the argument () to be a valid callback

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #231733 by Dougj
I am getting the error below, once I have registered via CB and then paid my subscription via CBSubs/paypal and then returned to my web site and logged back in. Its on the home page under the CB Subscriptions section that shows my current subscription/upgrade options

Warning: set_error_handler() expects the argument () to be a valid callback in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/libraries/cbpaidErrorHandler.php on line 44

From previous posts I did the following which has cleared the error display:

IN: modules/mod_cbsubscriptions/mod_cbsubscriptions.php
ON: Line 251
cbpaidErrorHandler::uninstall();
TO:
//cbpaidErrorHandler::uninstall();

Is this still the suggested way to handle this error?

Doug

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #231745 by krileon

Is this still the suggested way to handle this error?

Yes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #231861 by Dougj

10 years 5 months ago #238128 by dillydally
I have the error above, new install purchased days ago and the above solution doesn't work for me. Any other suggestions?
Thanks

10 years 5 months ago #238173 by krileon
The above is the only known cause of this and is the appropriate quickfix. Please ensure you've applied the fix correctly. Please describe exactly where this is happening and if you're using the CBSubs module if the quickfix is not working for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn