Upgrade possibilities after expiration

10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #236306 by MJBruno
Replied by MJBruno on topic Upgrade possibilities after expiration

Also check within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Expiration and ensure all the URLs under "Expiration and restricted access redirects" are blank.

Fields are blank.

You need to ensure you've a public and published Joomla menu link to CBs profile page. If it's redirecting you to login then you are missing that link.

Indeed, my Joomla link to CB's profile page was set to registered. For a second I thought that was it, however no luck yet.
Now as soon as I login with an expired account, the link is as follows: www.eagen.org/index.php/my-profile/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpaccount=expired&user=998

Perfect, but where the plans should be presented, the line 'Browser Cookies must be enabled' is shown.
I quickly searched the forum first for similar issues (www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/222862-browser-cookies-must-be-enabled-but-they-are#234528).
I started with disabling non-core CB plugins. As soon as I disable the CB Paid Subscriptions plugin, 'Browser Cookies must be enabled' is not shown anymore. Instead the content is just blank (edit: As it should since the plugin must be activated, so thats not the problem, sorry! :unsure: )
When I try to login again; Error Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.

Bad server configuration? Debug mode does not reveal anything (but I am not a very experienced user...).
Thanks...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #236789 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Upgrade possibilities after expiration
Disable spoof checking within CB > Configuration > Integrations and see if the cookie issue goes away or check your browser settings to ensure cookies are configured correctly. The landing page (plan expiration) looks correct and should allow for renewal.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 5 months ago #237433 by MJBruno
Replied by MJBruno on topic Upgrade possibilities after expiration
Followed your advice, but still not solved.
Either I get the message Please login first (again, in backend account gets blocked). Another login attempt results in the message
Error
Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.

Or I get the cookie error..

10 years 5 months ago #237716 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Upgrade possibilities after expiration
You disabled free registrations. This is going to cause those without an active subscription attempting to login to become blocked. Enable them again within CBSubs > Settings > Global so the accounts stop getting blocked then see if issue persists. For cookie errors please search as we've investigated multiple possible causes and provided multiple solutions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn