CBSUBS Access...

10 years 8 months ago #232565 by prthnon
CBSUBS Access... was created by prthnon
Greetings.
I am looking for a way to grant a few special CB users access to CB Subscriptions... specifically, statistics.

I have outside partners that need to see what the weekly membership totals look like.

Is this possible out of the box?
If so, and if not... what options.

Thanks Kindly.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 8 months ago #232640 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSUBS Access...
You'd need to create them Administrator accounts so they can access backend. You can then give them various CBSubs access within CBSubs > Settings > Permissions. Probably best approach though is to use a 3rd party reporting extension that can built its reports from database queries them give them weekly printouts or pdfs of the reports, etc.. typically you don't want partners anywhere near backend (for yours and theirs best interest).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 8 months ago #232659 by prthnon
Replied by prthnon on topic CBSUBS Access...
Hi Kyle...
Thanks for the reply.

In previous years on other sites we used Juga to create additional permissions. It was a real nightmare to configure. Have you any suggestions on 3rd party options?

Thanks Kindly.

10 years 8 months ago #232663 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSUBS Access...

Have you any suggestions on 3rd party options?

No, sorry, I don't have anything to recommend. CBSubs currently doesn't have built in reporting tools, but it's planned for a later release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds