[SOLVED] Unable to register for CBSubs Plan - Cookies/Session expired

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #233768 by Aly
I've searched the forums and see this comes up quite a bit, though I've not yet found an answer that works. When attempting to register at the site this error: Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser. shows up after the first email check.

I disabled spoof checking in CB / Integration
I disabled Ajax check on the email address.

In that case, the error comes up after submitting the registration page:

Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser. Please refresh/reload page before filling-in.

I've cleared my own cache & cookies, restarted my browser and computer.
I have tried on several browsers and all the same issue -- registrations can not go through.
This is a problem that I do not see a solution posted for and very frustrating with a paid membership site and members needing to renew in order to get time-sensitive information.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago #233796 by krileon
Ensure you have a public and published Joomla menu link to CBs profile page. If still not working after doing this then enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration. Once done re-test and see if any errors are shown (please don't provide debug log at bottom of page). If nothing shown please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 7 months ago #233804 by Aly
I've always had public menu link to Profile (though profiles are only viewable by registered members).

With max error reporting I see:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/MYSITE/public_html/connect/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:10655) in /home/MYSITE/public_html/connect/templates/myjapurity/ja_templatetools.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/MYSITE/public_html/connect/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:10655) in /home/MYSITE/public_html/connect/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.session.php on line 74

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/MYSITE/public_html/connect/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:10655) in /home/MYSITE/public_html/connect/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.session.php on line 149

Sending PM now

10 years 7 months ago #233812 by krileon
comprofiler.class.php does not have 10,655 lines of code. It barely has half of that. Your core files maybe modified. Please install CB over top of it self and re-test to see if the issue persists. This will remove any modifications made to any of CBs core files.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aly

10 years 7 months ago #233829 by Aly
Thank you!! That did, indeed, fix the problem.
(Sigh)
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

9 years 2 weeks ago #262485 by viviannie
It looks very similar to the problem I have on my website. I had the same session issue with CB 2.0.4 and it disappeared when I have updated to CB 2.0.7.

However the issue reappeared after I installed CBSubs. I re-installed CB 2.0.7 after installing CBSubs and it worked. If i make any modifications to CBSubs settings or to the existing plans the problem reappears and I get Session expired notification.

Cache is disabled and the Joomla debugger gives the following errors when loading the registration page:

"Strict Standards: Declaration of getcbrecaptchaTab::getDisplayRegistration() should be compatible with cbTabHandler::getDisplayRegistration($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata) in /home/w3althmaster/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php on line 401

Strict Standards: Non-static method CbmycaptchaModel::displayCode() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/w3althmaster/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbrecaptcha/cbrecaptcha.php on line 49

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/w3althmaster/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/language.php:1) in /home/w3althmaster/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/CBCookie.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/w3althmaster/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/language.php:1) in /home/w3althmaster/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/CBCookie.php on line 117"

Any idea on finding a solution to this, besides re-installing CB after each modification added to CBSubs settings?

Thank you!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn