Registration/CBSubs Workflow

10 years 7 months ago #234095 by ajack036
Registration/CBSubs Workflow was created by ajack036
Come across a situational issue with current setup. Currently:
User registers and chooses a plan > pays for the plan through Authorize.net

If the payment goes wrong for some reason, i.e. declined, the registration still goes through and is logged as what ever subscription that member chose.

How do i fix this, so if the cc is declined so is the registration form.

Thanks
Amanda

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago #234137 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration/CBSubs Workflow
User is always registered at the time of purchase. Once they hit they Register button and the registration validates they're stored in the system. It does not matter if purchase was successful or not. There's no fix this other than to manually delete them if the purchase is declined. You can however setup CBSubs to require an active subscription so if they try to login it'll block their account if they don't have a subscription. You can enable this within CBSubs > Settings > Global and disallowing free registrations without a subscription.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 7 months ago #234138 by ajack036
Replied by ajack036 on topic Registration/CBSubs Workflow
Is their a way to delete users from the List on the frontend? I have found how to list users as a menu item, search and edit them, but not delete from the list on frontend.

What are you thoughts on that request?

Thanks
Amanda

10 years 7 months ago #234140 by krileon
No, not currently but CB Privacy has Delete Me and Disable Me fields that in next release moderators will be able to use in addition to the users self. So in next release of CB Privacy you'll have a way, but currently there isn't one without putting something together with CB Auto Actions. Both are going to require a Professional subscription though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 7 months ago #234142 by ajack036
Replied by ajack036 on topic Registration/CBSubs Workflow
Just to be clear, when the next release of CB privacy rolls out I will have to purchase a professional subscription to gain access? Looks like on the website Advanced subscription will allow me access to CB Privacy. Can I purchase CB Privacy a la carte?

10 years 7 months ago #234245 by krileon

Just to be clear, when the next release of CB privacy rolls out I will have to purchase a professional subscription to gain access?

No, only if you're going to use the CB Auto Actions method. CB Privacy is available to Advanced. So you'd only need an Advanced subscription.

Looks like on the website Advanced subscription will allow me access to CB Privacy.

Correct, sorry; my previous reply was confusing on this matter.

Can I purchase CB Privacy a la carte?

I do not suggest purchasing single purchases. You get absolutely no support for single purchases and you can not use your CBSubs support for an individual purchase. In other words if you could purchase it individually you would be on your own for its usage.

Regarding the question directly I have no idea. Nick sets up the individual purchases and I can't recall which are available.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn