Migration from J1.5 to J2.5

10 years 7 months ago #234147 by llema
Migration from J1.5 to J2.5 was created by llema
Hi all,

I am migrating a site from J1.5 to J2.5... I have CBSubs 3 on both the existing and the new site. I did the data migration using Jupgrade. Have CBSubs working on the new site now, but none of the users/plans/subscriptions are showing up... any ideas? should this have worked or is it more involved that this to make the migration?

Thanks,

Marc.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #234176 by llema
Replied by llema on topic Migration from J1.5 to J2.5
Anybody>??? I mean come on...I AM a paying member!?!?!? Some help or guidance would be appreciated...

10 years 7 months ago #234243 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Migration from J1.5 to J2.5

I am migrating a site from J1.5 to J2.5... I have CBSubs 3 on both the existing and the new site. I did the data migration using Jupgrade. Have CBSubs working on the new site now, but none of the users/plans/subscriptions are showing up... any ideas? should this have worked or is it more involved that this to make the migration?

jUpgrade may migrate the database tables, but it does not fix the view access level and usergroup usages. This means none of your access matches up anymore. You need to edit all your plans and check the Access tab to ensure they're all at least set to Public accessible. You need to do the same for your Gateways, all CB plugins, all CB tabs, and all CB userlists.

Anybody>??? I mean come on...I AM a paying member!?!?!? Some help or guidance would be appreciated...

I apologize for the delay as I have been very busy trying to finish up CB 1.10.0.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 7 months ago #234379 by llema
Replied by llema on topic Migration from J1.5 to J2.5
Thank you. Sorry about being a bit impatient...was having a bad day. :S

10 years 6 months ago #234782 by rodsdesign
Replied by rodsdesign on topic Migration from J1.5 to J2.5
Hey Marc,

could you give a brief overview as to how you got this to work please? (step by step would be awesome)... I have a huge one coming and I'd rather not do it by trial and error...

thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn