not possible to gain access to userprofile. Error 500

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #234251 by escalona
Hello, everything was working perfectly in my web. I do not enter in backend days ago and suddenly it is not possible to gain access to userprofile.
I have deactivated component router for CB in Acesef and it continues problem.
Finally I look error_log and find errors. I order file of erro_log and file lenguage Spanish. (Possible error there)
Please it helps
site

I feel it, cannot send files!
Some errors:
Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #234252 by escalona
Found the problem:
caused by Plugin Googlemap.
I will look for solution there.
BUT ... why cannot I send files in post?
Thank you

10 years 7 months ago #234260 by krileon

Found the problem:
caused by Plugin Googlemap.
I will look for solution there.

Double define, remove the define from either your language files (not recommended) or from the GoogleMap plugin.

BUT ... why cannot I send files in post?

Our security won't allow certain key words. Our security is very high to protect ourselves, sorry for the inconvenience, but in cases like this we only need the error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn