[SOLVED] The text "Activate your account" is missing when paid subscription is completed

10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #234801 by ricco1
Hi again, how are you?

When registering as a free member at the end of the registration the text which prompts the user to check his email for the confirmation link is showing, but if a paid membership/subscription is selected after the user finishes the processes of registering and paying the same text is not presented to the user. The only text presented is:

"Thank you for your payment of XXX for the XXX membership using XXX method. Your payment has been completed with transaction id 123.

View printable invoice

Thank you for subscribing. You can manage your subscriptions anytime from your user profile."

Could you tell me how to show the same text for both free and paid members?

Thank you
Best regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #234839 by krileon
It's best to require payment after confirmation/approval in these cases (otherwise they paid and can't even use your site yet!). At any rate you'll need to manually add that text to the thank you message of your paid plan on the Presentation tab of your plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago #234847 by ricco1

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn