Assigning Modules to CB Subs User Subscription Plan

10 years 6 months ago #234937 by s2scommun
Hi guys,

I am trying to assign three individual modules to three User Subscription Plans, however I am hitting a wall each time.

To assign a module to a page, I believe you need to create a menu item for that page - However I can't assign a menu item for each plan in my Menu Manager. The only way to do this is to link it through an external url but then the module won't appear if my users dont access the registration for the CB Subs Plans through the menu item (I.e. select the plan from our homepage).

My end goal is to have a module on the right of the registration page that summarises the products that the client is registering for.

Oh.. and I may be pushing it.. but is there anyway to split the registration into two columns?

Thanks! :cheer:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #234964 by krileon

My end goal is to have a module on the right of the registration page that summarises the products that the client is registering for.

I don't think you'll be able to do this very easily as currently you can't create Internal Joomla menu links to CBSubs plan pages. You'd have to use External menu links, but module assignment does not work for External menu links with Joomlas SEF is enabled as it strips the Itemid, which is what allows module assignment.

Oh.. and I may be pushing it.. but is there anyway to split the registration into two columns?

No, not without using CSS and altering the display, but that could be tricky. Registration is dynamically created from available tabs, fields, and API calls so it's not so easy to just split it in two.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn