error trying to cancel membership

10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #237510 by ThePiston
error trying to cancel membership was created by ThePiston
I found this error 2x back-to-back in my History logs. I see it's a Jumi error at the beginning but I think that shows on all pages if you have errors set to max. Would the Jumi error cause the cancel to not work?

NOTICE: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>site/public_html/plugins/system/jumi/jumi.php on line 39
Trace:called in class cbpaidErrorHandler::_error_handler_callable(8, "Trying to get property of non-object", "<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>site/public_html/plugins/system/jumi/jumi.php", 39, array("mainframe" => object(JSite), "plugin" => array(), "pluginParams" => NULL, "content" => "<!DOCTYPE HTML><html lang="en-gb" dir="ltr"><head><meta charset="utf-8" /> <base href="www.site.org/members/profile/pluginclass" /> My ONS Profile www.site.org/component/search/?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpmethod=cancelpay&cbppdtback=9dab6171ce766a85abcc55bcb8bbb873&cbpbasket=629&result=cancel&cbpid=cbp51ab6977b5da2396697720&Itemid=219&task=pluginclass&format=opensearch" rel="search" title="Search Ocular Nutrition Society" type="application/opensearchdescription+xml" />