[SOLVED] 4 questions on the CBSubs code

10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #237899 by olevacher
[SOLVED] 4 questions on the CBSubs code was created by olevacher
Hello,
I have some questions about the code of the module in order to make the translation and some modifications of views:
- How to change the text frame on the imageA?
- How to ensure that this option does not appear on the menu (sew imageB)?
- I want to translate this part or make it go away but I have not managed to find it in the code (sew imageC).
- I would post the password in the custom message plan but the tag [USERNAME] doesn't work. Is there a way to do it?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #237927 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 4 questions on the CBSubs code

- How to change the text frame on the imageA?

Edit your offline payment gateway within CBSubs > Gateways then adjust "Payment "are you sure?" popup text (blank to disable popup):" as needed.

How to ensure that this option does not appear on the menu (sew imageB)?

You can't remove it without editing the XML file found below.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/xml/edit.front.invoice.xml

I want to translate this part or make it go away but I have not managed to find it in the code (sew imageC).

Believe that's your gateways name. Edit your gateway within CBSubs > Gateways and give it a more appropriate name.

I would post the password in the custom message plan but the tag [USERNAME] doesn't work. Is there a way to do it?

What message, please be more specific.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago #237946 by olevacher
Replied by olevacher on topic 4 questions on the CBSubs code
Hi,

Thank you for these answers.

For imageA, I maked it and it's perfect.
For imageB, is that mean that I only need to delete the xml file so that it disappears from form?
For imageC, can you tell me what options are used because I just put the name of the module credit card supplied with your module?
Otherwise thank you tell me how to remove it.

Question 4, the message is :
Email on first activation -> Thank-you Email body (subscription active):
or
Email on pending first payment -> Thank-you Email body (payment pending):
In these messages, the tag [USERNAME] does not work

Regards

10 years 4 months ago #238086 by krileon

For imageB, is that mean that I only need to delete the xml file so that it disappears from form?

No, you need to edit it and delete the XML element for the input you want to remove from the invoice address display.

For imageC, can you tell me what options are used because I just put the name of the module credit card supplied with your module?

You can put whatever string you want. Language strings are supported. That message is supposed to say how the user paid. I've no idea why it says "Not Available" unless that's the name of your gateway or payment method.

Question 4, the message is :
Email on first activation -> Thank-you Email body (subscription active):
or
Email on pending first payment -> Thank-you Email body (payment pending):
In these messages, the tag [USERNAME] does not work

Substitutions are supported in both of these emails. Assuming your username field is enabled and on a published Tab it should substitute in perfectly fine. Try [username] and if that doesn't work check within CB > Field Management that your username field is set to display on profile, is enabled, and is on a tab that is published.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago #238091 by olevacher
Replied by olevacher on topic 4 questions on the CBSubs code
Thank you for rapid answers.

Substitutions are supported in both of these emails. Assuming your username field is enabled and on a published Tab it should substitute in perfectly fine. Try [username] and if that doesn't work check within CB > Field Management that your username field is set to display on profile, is enabled, and is on a tab that is published.

Actually the [username] work perfectly but password does not.

This tag problem is only on CBsubs because it worked when I used only Community Builder

10 years 4 months ago #238158 by krileon
Password will only work in very limited locations. For example the Pending email within CB > Configuration > Registration as at that point in time it has not been encoded yet. You won't be able to send password in any of CBSubs emails as the password will be encoded by then and it can not be reversed.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn