CBSubs mailer for expired subscriptions where user didn't renew

10 years 4 months ago #238099 by andor
Hi,
I'm trying to follow the manual, setting up a mailer that sends mail to members with expired subscriptions.

However, when I run the mail queue, members that already renewed their subscription are included in the mail queue.

Any idea what setting I am missing?

Thanks,

Joomla 2.5.13
CB 1.9.1
CBSubs 3.0.0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #238171 by krileon
Ensure "Must be in state:" is set to "Expired" so it'll check the subscription state.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago #238176 by andor
Thanks for your reply.

I used that setting :)

However, during the weekend I added a condition under "Conditions":

NOT this condition, for any plan - Must be in state: Active

This sounds like a negative repetition of the Basic setting, but it looks as if it works :unsure:

Any idea why/how this logic works?

Is it based on the user, i.e. "users with expired subscription(s) AND no other active subscriptions"?

Joomla 2.5.13
CB 1.9.1
CBSubs 3.0.0

10 years 4 months ago #238516 by krileon
Using that configuration your checking that no plan is active at all. It depends entirely on your needs whether you want it to behave like that or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn