[SOLVED] Exporting cbsubs data for excel

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #245206 by olevacher
[SOLVED] Exporting cbsubs data for excel was created by olevacher
Hi,

Is there a way to export to excel data CBSUBS Module as registrations, payments or baskets?

My client asked me that for his accountant can make comparisons and checks with bank statements.

Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #245293 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Exporting cbsubs data for excel
Not currently, no. Export features are planned for a later release after we've the appropriate API in CB to do this. For now the easiest way is to query your database using phpmyadmin then export it as CSV and import into Excel or similar program. There are also 3rd party reporting extensions that take a query and format/export the data for you so you don't need to mess with phpmyadmin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 11 months ago #245445 by olevacher
Replied by olevacher on topic Exporting cbsubs data for excel
Thanks for your answer.

9 years 7 months ago #248613 by chrismoody
Replied by chrismoody on topic Exporting cbsubs data for excel

There are also 3rd party reporting extensions that take a query and format/export the data for you so you don't need to mess with phpmyadmin.

Where can one find these 3rd party extensions you speak of? And does CB 2.0 and the next version of CB_Subs have any new exporting capability?

9 years 7 months ago #248637 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Exporting cbsubs data for excel

Where can one find these 3rd party extensions you speak of?

On the JED. Example as follows.

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-enhancements/data-reports

And does CB 2.0 and the next version of CB_Subs have any new exporting capability?

No, not yet.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn