Cb 1.9.1 (J3.x) not sending registration emails

9 years 10 months ago #246057 by PopleWebDesign
Cb 1.9.1 (J3.x) not sending registration emails was created by PopleWebDesign
Hi All,

I am using CB along with CBsubs and registration emails are not being sent to admins when registering.

Any ideas as to why this is?

Cheers,

Rowan
Pople Media Solutions

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago #246144 by krileon
Ensure your user is set to receive moderator emails within CB > User Management by editing your user. Next ensure moderator notifications are enabled in CB > Configuration > Moderation. Finally ensure your user is within the moderator usergroup or the usergroups parents as specified within CB > Configuration > Moderation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #249962 by mmccormick
Replied by mmccormick on topic Cb 1.9.1 (J3.x) not sending registration emails
I have a similar issue: Admin emails are not sending whenever someone subscribes to a plan. I just upgraded from CBSubs 1.01 to 2.0 and used the same settings as I had before. When someone subscribes they get an email but:
  • The Admin does NOT get an email, unless the plan is Pending Approval (ACTION REQUIRED). Previously the Admin always got an email about any activity with subscriptions.
  • The Subscriber email is also setup with BCCs to the Admin and Myself, but none of the BCCs is received...only the Subscriber email is received.

There are other issues: The Activation Email is sent for a plan that is set for Pending Approval -- the Activation Email goes out even though the plan is not active (on the backend they are not enabled)

Is the CBSubs Mailer plugin required to make all of this work --or is that just for Mass Mailings?

9 years 5 months ago #253982 by krileon
The plan activation email is in regards to subscription activation. It has nothing to do with account being approved or not. If their payment went through or the plan is a free plan their subscription will become active and the activation email will send.

Unfortunately I've no idea if the email issue is still present or not in CB 2.x and CBSubs 4.x. If possible please upgrade and see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn