[SOLVED] Additional fields in plan upgrade

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #247432 by BillyWardrop38
[SOLVED] Additional fields in plan upgrade was created by BillyWardrop38
Hi

I need to create a two stage registration process for a website I'm working on using CBSubs.

The first registration is for a free subscription filling out standard name, password etc. Once registered, a user can then upgrade to a paid subscription. During the paid subscription upgrade process, I would like the user to fill in further fields to allow me to approve them before I approve the upgrade.

Is it possible to get the user to complete additional fields during the upgrade process from one plan to another?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Billy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #248101 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Additional fields in plan upgrade

Is it possible to get the user to complete additional fields during the upgrade process from one plan to another?

No, not at this time. It's planned for a later release, but currently they'll have to upgrade then go to profile edit to fill those fields out.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BillyWardrop38

9 years 8 months ago #248121 by BillyWardrop38
Replied by BillyWardrop38 on topic Additional fields in plan upgrade
Hi Kyle

Thank you for getting back to me. It will be a great feature once it's been implemented.

I created a workaround which involved signing up for a FREE subscription then I created an upgrade tab which forced the user to complete the fields before they could upgrade to a PAID package.

My client has tested this and it works really well.

Thanks

Billy
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

9 years 7 months ago #249051 by jmbernier
Replied by jmbernier on topic Additional fields in plan upgrade
This feature should be in,
I just bought the extension and was sure it was in. (I need it)
The extension is so complex that it should be in.

I mean, you re talking of "plan upgrade"
If the user is all ready registerded and just buy a plan,
can he fill more cb fields?

They are so many options when editing a CB field:
"A. Availability depending on profile Owner's subscriptions"
that I get lost.

Jm

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn