Feature Request: Ubsubscribe button by parameter

9 years 9 months ago #247810 by sentix
Currently, you can only allow as a general setting whether a user can unsubscribe from plans or not. I suggest to make it a setting for each plan whether the unsubscribe button is available or not. That would make building a complex hierachy much easier.

Versions: CB 2.7.2, J 3.10.6

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #248102 by krileon
This feature is already planned. It's currently schedule for 3.1.0, but is subject to change.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #256586 by sentix
IN 4.0.0 RC1 this feature is still missing. What are your plans on that now?

9 years 3 months ago #258620 by krileon
It's scheduled for 4.1.0. It's a low priority feature at this time as we've more pressing issues to deal with (primarily fixing bugs first and foremost). I've no idea when it'll be implemented exactly, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #258632 by sentix
Thanks for the update. It might be a low priority for you but it is a very annoying fact that a client might cancel every plan or no plan ... You have so many parameters (most of them are hard to figure out), you have an auto action plugin (with lots of feature, mostly undocumented and hard to figure out) - and useful BASiCS are low priority. Sorry, that is not customer friendly and illogical.

9 years 2 months ago #259810 by krileon
With flexibility comes complexity. I don't know what to tell you. The more features we add the more parameters there are and the more complex it becomes. You're asking for another parameter, which just adds to the existing complexity. That's just how it works.

CB Auto Actions is lacking documentation. I've rewritten it for CB 2.x to be significantly easier to use, but when it comes down to it it's just a tool. A tool that already describes it self (every input and every action describes it self with descriptions). Nick has also been working on multiple step by step video tutorials for CB Auto Actions, we also have usecase tutorials for CB Auto Actions on our Tutorials page, and there are numerous usages all over the forums. For CB Auto Actions the tutorials are significantly more valuable than a documentation that just restates what is already next to every input as the tutorials show you actual usages. At any rate a documentation is planned.

Yes, for CBSubs 4.0 features are low priority. This is because we've multiple bugs that need to be fixed before we add more features to it that could just introduce even more bugs. We've internally agreed that a bug fix release followed by a feature release would be the most appropriate strategy.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn