[#4669] Invoice number format incorrect

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #248154 by aspooner
[#4669] Invoice number format incorrect was created by aspooner
Joomla: 2.5.24
CB: 1.9.1
CBSubs: 3.0.0

I have set my invoice number format to [YEARSHORT][MONTH][NUMBER:0001:RESTART:MONTHLY], expecting a 2 digit year, a 2 digit month and a 4 digit number. But the number part only has 2 digits e.g. 140833, not 14080033.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #248355 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Invoice number format incorrect
The first 4 digits are 2 digit Year and Month. The last 4 digits are due to [NUMBER:0001:RESTART:MONTHLY]. The 0001 is specifically setting it to 4 digit length. If you want them to be all 2 digit you need to set [NUMBER:0001:RESTART:MONTHLY] to [NUMBER:01:RESTART:MONTHLY]. That should allow from 01 to 99 and reset monthly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 7 months ago #248447 by aspooner
Replied by aspooner on topic Invoice number format incorrect
You misunderstand me. I said I wanted the last part, after the year and month, to be 4 digits, but it is only giving me 2 digits; i.e. [NUMBER:0001:RESTART:MONTHLY] is producing a 2 digit number. How can this be?

9 years 7 months ago #248635 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Invoice number format incorrect
I see, that looks like it's a bug then as it should pad with zeros. Have created a bug ticket for further investigation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn