Invoicing address section produces an error

9 years 5 months ago #252689 by bucknla
I'm gettign the following error, "
ERROR: fromxpathnode does not match /cbxml/editinvoiceintegration/* in /home/bucknla1961/public_html/joomla/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubstax/validations/tax_eu/xml/edit.invoice.xml "

This error appears when someone goes to purchase a subscription in the section that handles invoicing address. The error is there as soon as its shows the invoicing to put in the name and address. My customers cannot proceed to purchase because of the error and I am unable to save any changes in my subscription software for global settings screen. I was going to attempt to change the invoice addressing to not be mandatory to see if could get past the error. I'm unable to modify global settings. Can you help please I'm at a loss and cannot process any payments until it is fixed.
Thanks
bucknla

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #252700 by nant

bucknla wrote: I'm gettign the following error, "
ERROR: fromxpathnode does not match /cbxml/editinvoiceintegration/* in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>bucknla1961/public_html/joomla/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubstax/validations/tax_eu/xml/edit.invoice.xml "

This error appears when someone goes to purchase a subscription in the section that handles invoicing address. The error is there as soon as its shows the invoicing to put in the name and address. My customers cannot proceed to purchase because of the error and I am unable to save any changes in my subscription software for global settings screen. I was going to attempt to change the invoice addressing to not be mandatory to see if could get past the error. I'm unable to modify global settings. Can you help please I'm at a loss and cannot process any payments until it is fixed.
Thanks
bucknla

Joomla version?
CB Version?
CBSubs version?

9 years 5 months ago #252747 by bucknla
Replied by bucknla on topic Invoicing address section produces an error
This is related to an earlier post by me I am unable to save any settings under global settings in my cbsubs.
I'm using community builder 2.02
Joomla 3.36
cbsubs latest version 4.0.0-rc.1

When i first go into admin area of cbsubs main menu and click the settings toolbar button it says "not yet saved for this version. When i go into settings and can go to any of the global categories and try and make adjustments i can make changes. But as soon as i hit Apply or Save I get this error...

"Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /joomla/administrator/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

now if i go to any other category like plans or Integration and can go into those and save no problem.

When a member tried to purchase subscription if they already have the invoicing address filled out they can continue with their purchase. But if they are a new and try an input they get following error directly under the invoicing address that says.

" ERROR: fromxpathnode does not match /cbxml/editinvoiceintegration/* in /home/bucknla1961/public_html/joomla/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubstax/validations/tax_eu/xml/edit.invoice.xml "
Attachments:

9 years 4 months ago #254004 by krileon

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, bucknla

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn