Renewals not applying for the next calendar year

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #252940 by nhtim
Its time to renew for our group. My settings allow renewal 1 year ahead of time, but the manual renewals that are happening do not show the next year as an option. Those who have paid are not showing that their renewal is applied for the following year. How do I fix this? I have attached images to help with diagnosis. I am guessing that for those renewals that have yet to happen should show the option to renew for the 2015 calendar year.

I suppose I should add that this is a J2.5.27 site with CB 1.9.1 & CBSubs 3.0.0

renewal1.jpg - shows the renewal tab for someone who has not renewed yet for 2015
renewal2.jpg - shows the renewal tab for someone who did renew for 2015
renewal3.jpg - shows the settings I have for this plan

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253017 by nhtim
Just to note.... I have played around with the various renewal settings in the Plan and have not seen a change in what is displayed for the Subscription Tab for a user. It still only shows the option for 2014.

9 years 4 months ago #254007 by krileon
This is a known bug with by calendar year durations. Using 1 year duration shouldn't show this issue. We're working to fix this for a later CBSubs release. The datetime calculations for by calendar year in a few cases can go wonky (specifically manual renewals, automatic function fine).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #254028 by nhtim
Thanks for the response. At least I know I am not crazy. Will I have to update my CB 1.9.1 to CB 2 in order to use the next release?

9 years 4 months ago #254043 by nant

nhtim wrote: Thanks for the response. At least I know I am not crazy. Will I have to update my CB 1.9.1 to CB 2 in order to use the next release?

Yes.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn