I am unable to save global settings in my cbsubs since upgrading to the cbsubscriptions-4.0.0-rc.1.zip

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #253089 by bucknla
Since I upgraded to the cbsubs cbsubscriptions-4.0.0-rc.1.zip
build I still am unable to save my global settings from within cbsubs. I can save subscription plans etc but when i enter into the global settings and get an error when attempting to save:

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /joomla/administrator/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

From the payment center it says on the settings button
"not saved in this version yet."

I've been asking for help in this matter for over a week now and no one has responded to my request at all.

If it can't be fixed quickly can't you at least tell me where to go in the database to change it so it can be saved again? I am unable to make necessary modifications to using the joomla 3.36 until I'm able to save global configurations here.

I'm using Joomla 3.36
community builder versions 2.2
cbsubs version 4.00-rc.1.zip
Thanks for the help in advanced.
Sincerely,
bucknla
[MOD EDIT]: Please do not attach subscriber content to your posts.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253978 by krileon
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration. Once done attempt to save and see if any errors output. If not then review server error logs to see if any errors output at time of save. Please ensure you're using latest CB 2.0.3 nightly and latest CBSubs 4.0 nightly. Both can be found below and will ensure you're absolutely up to date.

CB:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build

CBSubs:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.468 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn