Users Cannot Register (Session Expired or cookies not enabled)

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #253243 by MorningstarVideos
Hello, we're running Joomla 2.5, CB 1.9.1, and CBSubs 3.0.

Nearly 90% of the time, when a customer goes to register on our website, they see the infamous "session Expired or cookies not enabled" error.

That said, some computers seem to be more prone to this error than others. My computer, for instance, sees the error only 10% of the time. I happen to be running Centos 7 with Chrome.

Needless to say, I've read numerous threads on similar errors and followed the directions to the letter. No luck so far. Just finished re-installing CB and CBSubs.

Is there any way to fix this? Thanks for any assistance. We're out of ideas here!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253251 by nant
Try turning off your

Enable anti-spoofing sessions checks

from your CB -> COnfiguration -> Integration tab

9 years 5 months ago #253255 by MorningstarVideos
We already tried that and still having the issue.

9 years 4 months ago #254011 by krileon
If you've any form of site caching enabled then try disabling it and retry to see if issue persists. This can also happen if session lifetime is set too short within Joomla global configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn