Dynamic Date showing code instead of date

9 years 4 months ago #254545 by aciwebs
In the admin area we left the default statement in "Thank-you text (payment completed)" html editor. Instead of showing the date the following code is being displayed: [SUBSCRIPTION_LAST_RENEWAL_DATE].

We are using:

Joomla 3.3.4
CB 2.0.0
CBSubs 4.0.0-rc.1

Thanks,
Ed

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #255711 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Dynamic Date showing code instead of date
Is your plan a subscription plan, donation plan, or merchandise plan. That only works for subscription plans. Checking CBSubs source I can see where it's being replaced. I recommend upgrading to CB 2.x nightly and CBSubs 4.x nightly and see if issue persists. You can find these releases below.

CB 2.x Nightly:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build

CBSubs 4.x Nightly:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn