Subscription Reactivate not showing

9 years 3 months ago #258336 by dewittds
Subscription Reactivate not showing was created by dewittds
This problem seems to have carried over from an joomla 1.5 / cbsubs site to our new joomla3/ cbsubs 2.05 site.

When we go to manually updated some users subscriptions, the reactivate checkbox does not display, only unsubscribe and delete. see attaché image

We are able to go into subscriptions and manually edit the expire date.

Any thoughts,
Thanks,
David DeWitt
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #258337 by dewittds
Replied by dewittds on topic Subscription Reactivate not showing
I'm guessing that some how the subscription must have become corrupt. After turning off the site mail, so users don't get some emails.
I deleted there subscription, then manually turned add the subscription back. everything looks good now. I'll have to remember this, no doubt I'll come across some more of these.

Hope this may help someone in the future.

David DeWitt

9 years 3 months ago #258631 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscription Reactivate not showing
My guess is the renewal in advance setting of your plan is not set correctly and renewal is likely only allowed when expired, which it's not yet (showing as Active).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.930 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn