punctuation character

9 years 2 months ago #258389 by ks.stadler
punctuation character was created by ks.stadler
Hi... where did the system add the last dot in the sentence of the subscription plans?

If I style these containers the punctuation character is still there at the end.

I have searched many core files but I have not found the place where the system adds this dot. Can you help me?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #258634 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic punctuation character
Did you override the price display on the Presentation tab? I'm not sure where it's coming from, sorry. Without a URL to the issue I'm unable to check the source to see what it might be. If you're showing the price in description then hiding the price display ensure you're using _UE_BLANK instead of just leaving it empty or a similar language string that translates to empty.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ks.stadler

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #258647 by ks.stadler
Replied by ks.stadler on topic punctuation character
No I haven't override the price. The dot was displayed by default. Create a new plan (user subscription plan). Give this plan only a name and a price. Than login in your user profile an see the premium membership selection. It is like the first image that I posted.

And here you can see the code and the position where the dot was added.

Attachments:

9 years 2 months ago #258648 by ks.stadler
I have found it :)
.\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbpaidsubscriptions\views\productusersubscription.php

Line 54:
$this->periodPrice .= '.';

thanks and best regards ;)

9 years 2 months ago #259812 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic punctuation character
I do not recommend modifying core files. I am unable to confirm your issue. Please provide Joomla, CB, and CBSubs versions. Please also provide what you've set for the price display under the Presentation tab of your plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago #259875 by ks.stadler
Thanks krileon!

Joomla version: 3.3.6
Community Builder: 2.0.4
CB Subs: 4.0.0-rc.1

Price display of the plan is by default: [AUTOMATIC]

As I have already written. Create a new plan (user subscription plan). Give this plan ONLY a name and a price. Than login in your user profile an see the premium membership selection. It is like the first image that I posted.

But this is not so important because I have solved the problem. The important question for me now is... How can I change or add some things to the system if I should not modifying core files?? This is a great problem because if I update CB all my changes are overwritten. What is the best way for this??

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds