adding a subscription from the backend

9 years 2 months ago #258947 by spletcher
adding a subscription from the backend was created by spletcher
Since upgrading to CB Subs 4.0, I can't seem to add a new subscription from the backend.
There is no "new" button under the subscriptions tab and I can only seem to change someone's existing subscription from clicking the id in this table.

I have a few older users who never had a subscription and I need to issue one to them.

For some reason, there is no "upgrade" option available under their user manager area on the front end or backend so I'm a bit stuck.

Hoping I'm overlooking something easy.

Stan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #258950 by spletcher
Replied by spletcher on topic adding a subscription from the backend
I did somehow change my main subscription so that I can access this as an upgrade from both the frontend and backend. However, still there is no way to add a new subscription from this page:

administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=editPlugin&cid=514&action=showtable&table=subscriptions

I believe I can add it from the user's page under user management though so may be fine now.

9 years 2 months ago #258955 by nant
Replied by nant on topic adding a subscription from the backend

spletcher wrote: Since upgrading to CB Subs 4.0, I can't seem to add a new subscription from the backend.
There is no "new" button under the subscriptions tab and I can only seem to change someone's existing subscription from clicking the id in this table.

There is no New button on the Subscriptions area.
There never was.

I have a few older users who never had a subscription and I need to issue one to them.

For some reason, there is no "upgrade" option available under their user manager area on the front end or backend so I'm a bit stuck.

Hoping I'm overlooking something easy.

Stan

You should be able to just access their profile from backend CB User Manager page and give them a subscription from their subscription tab - provided that there are plans that can be upgraded to.

9 years 2 months ago #258984 by spletcher
Replied by spletcher on topic adding a subscription from the backend
Nant,

I must have had something configured wrong because now I am able to do as you suggested. Prior, there was no upgrade possible.

Any update on when the current user subscription will be shown in the column of the user manager table? I think that quick overview is helpful for many sites and we used it before significantly.

Thanks,

Stan

9 years 2 months ago #259825 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic adding a subscription from the backend

Any update on when the current user subscription will be shown in the column of the user manager table? I think that quick overview is helpful for many sites and we used it before significantly.

It's being worked on. There's no ETA for this fix at this time, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn