[#5150] history log error

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #258948 by spletcher
[#5150] history log error was created by spletcher
I was trying to delete some of the redundant history log (e.g. there are tons of entries about the European currency update)

When I searched with the word "European", I got a php error and now I can't get into the history log anymore and it only gives the error which says:

1054 Unknown column 'I.user_name' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `x13tz_cbsubs_history` AS a WHERE ( ( I.`user_name` LIKE '%european%' ) OR ( I.`user_full_name` LIKE '%european%' ) OR ( a.`old_value` LIKE '%european%' ) OR ( a.`new_value` LIKE '%european%' ) OR ( a.`ip_addresses` LIKE '%european%' ) )

What suggestions to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Stan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #258954 by nant
Replied by nant on topic history log error

spletcher wrote: I was trying to delete some of the redundant history log (e.g. there are tons of entries about the European currency update)

When I searched with the word "European", I got a php error and now I can't get into the history log anymore and it only gives the error which says:

1054 Unknown column 'I.user_name' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `x13tz_cbsubs_history` AS a WHERE ( ( I.`user_name` LIKE '%european%' ) OR ( I.`user_full_name` LIKE '%european%' ) OR ( a.`old_value` LIKE '%european%' ) OR ( a.`new_value` LIKE '%european%' ) OR ( a.`ip_addresses` LIKE '%european%' ) )

What suggestions to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Stan

Versions?

9 years 2 months ago #258983 by spletcher
Replied by spletcher on topic history log error
sorry -
CB 2.05 and CB Subs 4.0.0 rc.1

9 years 2 months ago #259816 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic history log error
Was able to confirm the issue as a CB bug. Will investigate and fix for next CB build and release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5150

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.337 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn