Tax well applied for local sells

9 years 2 months ago #259331 by cavo789
Tax well applied for local sells was created by cavo789
Hello

I've define my only one tax rate like this :
Does this tax apply for sales inside of the seller Country : No, never

and I've just seen that the tax was well applied to a local customer (i.e. from Belgium).

I've the latest version of CBSubs (4.0.0-rc.1) and version 2.0.6 of CB.

Thanks for your advice.

Developper of aeSecure, optimizing and securing your web Apache sites
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #259941 by cavo789
Replied by cavo789 on topic Tax well applied for local sells
Hi all,

Still no answer to my post... I've meet this problem once more last week.

Can you help ? Thanks

Developper of aeSecure, optimizing and securing your web Apache sites

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #259988 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Tax well applied for local sells
Sorry for the delay. I don't monitor the non-GPL forums as actively as I should. I've moved your topic to the GPL support forums.

Edit your Tax Rate within CBSubs > Tax > Tax Rates and set "Does this tax apply for sales inside of the seller Country" and "Does this tax apply for sales inside of the seller State / Province" as needed then see if issue persists. It's possible the global parameter and the tax rate parameters maybe conflicting with one another.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn