[SOLVED] Payment button options not that flexible

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #260637 by marketsetc
I offer a free trial, but do not offer that upon renewal. On renewal the user sees a free trial button, which must be disappointing to a renewing user. Request you offer different buttons for different conditions.

And the free trial doesn't seem to be working for me, which is another frightening situation--please see previous post.

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #260665 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment button options not that flexible
How are you doing a free trial? If it's through an initial price and duration then renewals can't possibly see this they're already subscribed so the initial price and duration are no longer relevant. If it's an upgrade they will see the initial price and duration as they've never subscribed to the plan. If you're doing it through a promotion then you'll need to adjust the promotion so it doesn't apply to renewals. Please ensure you're using CB 2.0.7 and CBSubs 4.0 RC2.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #260668 by marketsetc
Replied by marketsetc on topic Payment button options not that flexible
nm.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.535 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn