membership plan listing

9 years 1 month ago #260855 by spletcher
membership plan listing was created by spletcher
Since we are still waiting on the current CB Subs subscription plan to show up on the user management table as it used to be, I am still trying to figure out an easy way to display our users and whether they have an expired plan or not.

Currently I have added the "membership plan image" to the userlist but this seems to show the image regardless whether their plan is expired or not. I'd like to find some way to list current users and those with expired plans so that we can remind each user individually to pay their dues if they are owed.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

Stan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #260899 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic membership plan listing

Currently I have added the "membership plan image" to the userlist but this seems to show the image regardless whether their plan is expired or not.

The image should not continue to display if they're expired. We're using this here on JP and it's been working fine for us. Are you sure their subscription has actually expired? You can confirm this within CBSubs > Subscriptions.

I'd like to find some way to list current users and those with expired plans so that we can remind each user individually to pay their dues if they are owed.

You can using a CB Userlist with an Advanced filter to filter it to display users that have expired subscriptions. See the below for this exact use case.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/277-cbsubs-gpl-support/227615-user-lists-by-subscription#255712

With the above it checks for and displays users with an active subscription. To display expired you'd change the `status` = 'A' to `status` = 'X'.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn