Problem running CBSUBS Mailer cron task

9 years 3 weeks ago #262032 by jhurlbur
Problem running CBSUBS Mailer cron task was created by jhurlbur
I am unable to get the cron mailers url to run. I get the error "You are not authorized to view this page!".

I am running joomla version 3.4.1, community builder 2.0.7, cbsubs rc2. I have checked and userid=62 in the url field doesn't exist in my system. I have changed in manually to match the id number of the super user but it doesn't change the result.

Please let me know how to resolve the error, or what ever information we need to move it to the next step.

From other posts. I have checked and a profile is setup on the front end as public and the cb paid subscription plugin is also marked as public.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 weeks ago #262300 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem running CBSUBS Mailer cron task
Ensure you've a public and published Joomla menu link to CBs profile page (this is mandatory). Next ensure you're copying the URL exactly as provided in backend (don't add extra parameters to it). If clicking the URL functions then so should CRON so ensure it's reachable by clicking first. If you've SEF enabled try disabling it and see if it resolves your issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 weeks ago #262316 by jhurlbur
Replied by jhurlbur on topic Problem running CBSUBS Mailer cron task
Krileon, I have triple checked and have a menu item public and published fro the profile. I have turned of SEF. I am trying to click on the url in the "Mailer Automation Settings" to test it and consistently get the "You are not authorized to view this page!" result page.

What would be the next step in figuring out what is going wrong.

Thanks !

9 years 2 weeks ago #262504 by jhurlbur
Replied by jhurlbur on topic Problem running CBSUBS Mailer cron task
Can you give me an update as to when I might expect a response or do I need to create a ticket ? Or is there anything else you need from me to get the issue resolved ?

Thanks !

8 years 11 months ago #264659 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem running CBSUBS Mailer cron task
Ensure the URL is structured correctly. Example as follows.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpact=cbsubsclass&cbpclass=mailer&user=ADMIN_USER_ID&cbpmailerdo=cronprocesssendmailqueue&key=KEY_HERE&format=raw

If clicking the URL within CBSubs > Mailer > Automation Settings works fine then the issue is maybe CRON is removing some of the variables in the URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.633 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn