Cron job error - You are not authorized to view this page.

8 years 11 months ago #263845 by krileon
Why are you using file_get_contents to call the CRON URL? You should input into CRON for it to just call the correct URL directly (typically starting with index.php). The reason it's not working though is because the URL is wrong. The following is the correct URL structure.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=autopayments&key=KEY&format=raw

Your URL is missing the &do= value. Right click the URL within CBSubs > Settings > Global then click Copy Link Address in the context menu.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ricco1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #263847 by ricco1
Hi Kyle,

I was told by my hosting to do it like this.

The result after accessing the url from both the cron job and the backend is the same!

I've right clicked the URL within CBSubs > Settings > Global then clicked Copy Link Address in the context menu like you've told me and here is the result:

www.XXXXX.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=&key=XXXXX&format=raw

Do you need access?

Thank you

8 years 11 months ago #263848 by nant

ricco1 wrote: Hi Kyle,

I was told by my hosting to do it like this.

The result after accessing the url from both the cron job and the backend is the same!

I've right clicked the URL within CBSubs > Settings > Global then clicked Copy Link Address in the context menu like you've told me and here is the result:

www.XXXXX.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=&key=XXXXX&format=raw

Do you need access?

Thank you

hmm, your url is still missing the do value.

please update your cbsubs elements to latest nightly and retest.

latest nightly can be downloaded from here:

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #263849 by ricco1
Hi Nick, thank you for participating again.

I will do that tomorrow.

Regards,
ricco

8 years 11 months ago #263968 by ricco1
Hi,

I've updated my cbsubs elements to CBSubs-4.0.0-rc.2.ci.2015.05.07.00.20-unzip1st-19b055591 but unfortunately the do value is still missing and the problem is not solved.

Please advice?

Thank you

8 years 11 months ago #263969 by nant

ricco1 wrote: Hi,

I've updated my cbsubs elements to CBSubs-4.0.0-rc.2.ci.2015.05.07.00.20-unzip1st-19b055591 but unfortunately the do value is still missing and the problem is not solved.

Please advice?

Thank you

Did you update everything?

Including the Mailer plugin?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.795 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn