expiration date for imported users

8 years 10 months ago #265950 by cjmicro
expiration date for imported users was created by cjmicro
I had to import a large list of members with expiration dates. The plans are annual and run from July 1 - July 1

My CBSubs plan is set up
"This Calendar Year"
Start Date 07-01
Renewal starts at expiration date or payment date, whichever happens last

What expiration date/time should I set all the current memberships for
I though 06-30-2015 but it seems like if they renew today, (their expiration is 6/30) that it only renews for 2015, and should be new expiration of 2016.

Please help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #266442 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic expiration date for imported users
Believe for by calendar year subscriptions the expiration date should be the day before the start date just before midnight. So you should use the below expiration date.

2015-06-30 23:59:59

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #266444 by cjmicro
Replied by cjmicro on topic expiration date for imported users
The system puts in 2015-07-01 03:59:59 (when you subscribe on front end as a user) I think you said it was a bug in the server timezone offset, so i've set them all to that. It seems to work except it shows the expiration as 7/1 instead of 6/30.

I don't want to go back and change them all again so i think this is good for now. Maybe not ideal, but until I upgrade it will have to do.

8 years 10 months ago #266501 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic expiration date for imported users
Whatever frontend generates is ideally what you'd use for your imports too, but if it's working ok then you might be fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn