Default & Rounded Subscription Templates

8 years 10 months ago #266568 by ernienet
Are there any templates other than the default and the Rounded templates for the Registration page?

The default template lines up in such a way that there's a larger gap between the last line of the description and the price then there is for the next option (there's no extra <p> in the description field to cause this). This makes it easy to think that the option you're selecting is actually the option below the one you meant to select.

The Rounded template is much more attractive, but my template only fits one column (two, if I remove either the right or left module position). There's a vertical divider to the right of each option, and the rounding doesn't complete on the right side.

It does not improve the appearance when I change CB's configuration to Flat, Tabbed or Step-by-Step.

I've attached screen shots of the various settings.

I'm using a RocketTheme Responsive template - if I switch to Beez, the buttons on Default line up a little bit better, but the gap is still as described above.

Is there any way to make the registration page look better than this?

Thanks,

Ernie
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #268801 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Default & Rounded Subscription Templates
Nope, CBSubs only has those 2 templates. The rounded issue is due to a conflict with CBs bootstrap template. The below CSS can be used to fix it.

.cb_template .cbregPlanSelector_rounded * {
	box-sizing: content-box;
}

There's still a width limit to its usage though.

Is there any way to make the registration page look better than this?

Yes, you'll have to write your own CSS to style it however you like.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.316 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn