[SOLVED] Users can't upgrade or unsubscribe from plans

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #266633 by mikeyt
Hi,

Current installation is CB 2.0.9 and CB Subs 4.0.0

I've setup one payment gateway (Paypal) and everything works as expected for the initial signup.

I've also setup a menu item which logged in users can access of type CB -> Plugin with the CB Paid Subscriptions Plugin selected.

When users click on the link, they can see their current subscription and a list of the upgrade options. However, when they click on either the upgrade or unsubscribe buttons the page just reloads with the same original options given.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #268802 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Users can't upgrade or unsubscribe from plans
First please upgrade to latest CB and CBSubs nightly releases below to ensure you're up to date.

CB 2.x Nightly:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build

CBSubs 4.x Nightly:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

Next ensure you've a public and published Joomla menu item to CBs profile page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 4 months ago #276051 by cegarrett
Replied by cegarrett on topic Users can't upgrade or unsubscribe from plans
I Have this problem too. I have upgraded to the latest Nightly Build of CBSUBS but i'm not a paying member so I can't download the Nightly Builds of Community Builder so I'm running the public release. after only upgrading CBSUBS. I still have the same problem.

Please advise

8 years 4 months ago #276052 by nant

cegarrett wrote: I Have this problem too. I have upgraded to the latest Nightly Build of CBSUBS but i'm not a paying member so I can't download the Nightly Builds of Community Builder so I'm running the public release. after only upgrading CBSUBS. I still have the same problem.

Please advise

CBSubs GPL subscribers can download latest CB nightlies from here:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/downloads-single-items/cat_view/118-cbsubs-gpl-download-area

8 years 4 months ago #276055 by cegarrett
Nevermind.. I kept looking at it and the Renew Membership Link (index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans) I was clicking had an alias of "2014-10-05-14-40-02" and that was added by the system to the link. When I changed the alias and reloaded the page it started working.

8 years 4 months ago #276058 by cegarrett

nant wrote:

cegarrett wrote: I Have this problem too. I have upgraded to the latest Nightly Build of CBSUBS but i'm not a paying member so I can't download the Nightly Builds of Community Builder so I'm running the public release. after only upgrading CBSUBS. I still have the same problem.

Please advise

CBSubs GPL subscribers can download latest CB nightlies from here:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/downloads-single-items/cat_view/118-cbsubs-gpl-download-area

Thanks for the link. I'll make a note of it.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn