Expired

8 years 9 months ago #267079 by Dougj
Expired was created by Dougj
I have set up a plan for free one year memberships on a system where I already have a paid one year subscription. I can assign the user to that free one year subscription plan but when I search in Subscriptions for Subscription Status = expired that user with the free one year membership shows as expired. That confuses our membership renewal team. Is there a setting I have missed to make this show as active until the free one year plan actually does expire?

CBSubs version I am encountering this on is 3.0.0

Thanks Doug

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #268805 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Expired
That filters the subscription rows down to any rows that are marked expired. If there's a database row marked expired then you'll see it there. You probably should be using the filtering in CB > User Management instead for better results. Alternatively ensure your paid plan is selected below the subscription status plan. Please note all of this has been improved in CBSubs 4.x on CB 2.x and you may want to consider upgrading.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds