Change field's value on plan change

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #267380 by ricco1
Change field's value on plan change was created by ricco1
Hi,

It seems a simple question, but I can't get the value of the field to become exactly what I want on plan change.

On registration the user is automatically assigned to the User Group:

-Registered
--Free members

And my custom text field "VIP Subscribed" is set to "0" (Zero).

Now, after the user moves to a Paid plan he or she is automatically assigned to the User Group:

-Registered
--Free members
--VIP members

And the "VIP Subscribed" field value is changing to "1".

When this paid plan expires, or is deleted, or is unsubscribed... the status of my "VIP Subscribed" field is not going back to "0", it's going back to "nothing", neither "0", neither "NULL", it's going back to empty table row: nothing is inside. It's important for me to go back to "0" as I'm sorting my list depending on this field!

I've set the Free plan's Integration -> CB Field -> Field 1 -> "VIP Subscribe" -> Set: Field Value = "0" -> Remove value on plan deactivation to "No" and "Yes = 0", but it's not helping, the value is still "nothing".

Please advice?

Thank you,
regards,
ricco

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #268808 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Change field's value on plan change
If it's a checkbox field it should have no issues reverting it back to 0 as that's built into the reversal at any rate you can change your userlist filter to "FIELD Equal To 1" or "FIELD Not Equal To 1" and that handles null, empty, and 0 cases.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ricco1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn