CBSubs Registration Email

8 years 8 months ago #269286 by Ehaver282
CBSubs Registration Email was created by Ehaver282
Hello,

I have searched these forums and found many topics related to the issue with registration emails not sending after a user registers using CB, but none of them have been resolved.

I am using CBSubs 4.0.1 and CB 2.0.10.

I have may settings set up to allow registration and all the proper setting that were suggest in other topics. If i resend the confirmation email it works fine, so do all other email for my system. If i disable the cbsubs plugin the email also sends out.

I change my plans to send the confirmation out before payment and this works, but this replaces the payment screen with a "Check your email" message, so this isn't a solution.

Is there a fix to this that I am overlooking?

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #273826 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Registration Email
For CBSubs to send confirmation emails properly you need to have confirmation enabled under CB > Configuration > Registration. Next I do recommend having it set to send before instead of after payment, but either should actually work fine. Please note it will not send until payment is successfully completed. I recommend installing latest nightly releases for both CB and CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn