CBSubs Registration Bug

8 years 7 months ago #270241 by Ehaver282
CBSubs Registration Bug was created by Ehaver282
Hello,

I am using Community Builder 2.0.10 with CBSubs 4.0.1. I am attempting to set up a registration process using three paid subscriptions and two free subs.

If I register using the free subs everything works as expected. Attempting to register with a paid subscription and paying offline is where everything breaks.

I don't receive the confirmation email. I have this setting turned on and I have tested other emails on my system and they work.

If I turn off the need to users to activate their accounts the account never activates.

It seems like the plugin is losing the user information between the transition from the pay offline/paypal choice screen and the pay offline confirmation screen.

Is this a known bug? Is there a fix to this?

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #273831 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Registration Bug
There's no known issues with registration workflows. For confirmation to work properly in general you need to enable it within CB > Configuration > Registration. You also need to ensure the Pending subject/body is configured on that tab as well. Next you can override the confirmation behavior on a plan by plan basis. I highly recommend configuring confirmation before payment, but after payment should work fine. Note it won't send confirmation until payment is completed.. for offline gateway usage that could be awhile.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn