How can I export subscription status?

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #273073 by PresidenteMensaMexico
How can I export subscription status? was created by PresidenteMensaMexico
Hello
I need to export all of my users and their subscription status to a cvs file xls also works. I manage a national chapter of an international organization and I'm required to submit my members and their expirations every 6 months or so. I tried CBJuice but the subscription expiration is not a field that is included in the export. There is a membership expiration date but that is a field from CB and in many cases its not the same. For some strange reason if I set the membership expiration in CB it does not translate to a subscription expiration and vice versa, so I've concluded that they are two different things.

Or is there a way to sync the subscription information with the membership information?

I think that both fields sync whenever someone renews their membership in their profile but it doesn't work when you set the subscription manually.

Thanks for your help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #273844 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How can I export subscription status?
CBSubs doesn't have any export functionality. Only way to do this at this time is a direct database query on _cbsubs_subscriptions and export from phpmyadmin as needed. You could push subscription information to a field using CBSubs Fields then export the users using CB Juice as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PresidenteMensaMexico

8 years 5 months ago #274648 by PresidenteMensaMexico
Replied by PresidenteMensaMexico on topic How can I export subscription status?
Thank you
CB Query Fields to push the field from CBSubs to the CB field? Or what do you mean by pushing information to a field using CBSubs Fields?

Thanks again.

8 years 5 months ago #274650 by PresidenteMensaMexico
Found it.
I'm guessing you meant the CB Field configuration in the integration tab of the plans.
Cool so this helps me sync the CB Field of membership expiration with the CBsubs field of subscription expiration for all new users. Is there a way to sync the old users?

8 years 5 months ago #274684 by nant
Replied by nant on topic How can I export subscription status?

PresidenteMensaMexico wrote: Found it.
I'm guessing you meant the CB Field configuration in the integration tab of the plans.
Cool so this helps me sync the CB Field of membership expiration with the CBsubs field of subscription expiration for all new users. Is there a way to sync the old users?

You would have to run a manual SQL query to do this.

If you are not database aware and SQL proficient and do not have many users you might be better off with just manually syncing the rest.

8 years 4 months ago #274733 by PresidenteMensaMexico
Thank you.
I'll investigate the sql query to do this, a friend of mine is good at sql.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn