User blocked after confirmed and approved

8 years 5 months ago #273537 by Dismas
Using CBSubs free membership. Just installed SSL on site.
User is able to register.
Emails are sent for confirmation and user is able to confirm.
Moderator is able to approve.

User is not able to log in after confirmation and approval. Status shows that he is not Enabled.

This was working ok before SSL.

Please advise.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #273545 by Dismas
Replied by Dismas on topic User blocked after confirmed and approved
Maybe I am not being clear about the problem

User can submit registration, and workflow is sending emails throughout the process. Confirmed, then Admin Approved.

However the Admin Approval does not "Enable" the user. Instead, Admin must enable from backend.

What settings could prevent the Admin Approval from also not Enabling the user at the same time?

8 years 5 months ago #273562 by nant

8 years 5 months ago #273603 by Dismas
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.4.5 Stable [ Ember ] 22-October-2015 21:30 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT

CB 2.0.12

cbpaidsubsbot
Site Plugin 4.0.1

8 years 5 months ago #273825 by Dismas
I just checked installation of CBSubs all plugins show 4.01

Retested and confirmation working, approval working, but still still blocked initially.
Admin is able to enable in CB users but I think this should be automatic...correct?

8 years 5 months ago #273849 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User blocked after confirmed and approved
They should enable on approval, but if you've free registrations without subscriptions disabled in CBSubs > Settings > Global the user will immediately be blocked on login attempt. If using free lifetime plans ensure on that same page that free lifetime plans create subscriptions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn