Subscribers profiles are still showing after system cancellation

8 years 5 months ago #273783 by notyooagain
Not sure why this is happening as all was working properly until recently. :S

Issue 1 - My site has 2 searchable public lists for member profiles. Until recently when the subscription date ran out the system sent an email advising that the member's subscription was cancelled (I received a copy)and their profile then could not be seen on the search list.

Now when the cancellation email is sent the profile still displays all except a text field that was displayed previously.

Issue 2 - When the global time setting is set for Sydney Australia (daylight saving)the CB user management is blank with message DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone ()
It has to be set to Brisbane which is not on daylight saving for it to work.

Is this causing the problem for issue 1

Thanks
Tim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #273851 by krileon

Issue 1 - My site has 2 searchable public lists for member profiles. Until recently when the subscription date ran out the system sent an email advising that the member's subscription was cancelled (I received a copy)and their profile then could not be seen on the search list.

CBSubs doesn't hide them from a userlist. You'd need an Advanced filter applied to it that queries for subscriptions. If you've such a query please provide it.

Issue 2 - When the global time setting is set for Sydney Australia (daylight saving)the CB user management is blank with message DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone ()

Install latest CB 2.x and CBSubs 4.x nightly releases then see if your issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 5 months ago #273932 by notyooagain

krileon wrote:

CBSubs doesn't hide them from a userlist. You'd need an Advanced filter applied to it that queries for subscriptions. If you've such a query please provide it.

Previously when the subscription ran out it was not shown on the public search list. Now when the subscription is supposed to be cancelled it still shows up but, as I said, without 1 of the text fields. The only change I made was to shorten the new subscription time from 60 days to 30 days but that should not have affected current memberships should it.

Install latest CB 2.x and CBSubs 4.x nightly releases then see if your issue persists.

Will do

8 years 5 months ago #273934 by notyooagain
Hi again

Have downloaded and installed the nightly builds CBSubs-4.0.1.ci.2015.10.30.00.20 and pkg_communitybuilder_2.0.12.ci.2015.11.18.00.20

Still have the same problems :(

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.673 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn