Error

Please login first

Suppress error message when using url to list plans

8 years 5 months ago #275116 by wallyhowe
On clicking 'Sign up' under the login form the plans are displayed for new members to enrol.
However, if a url to list plan(s) is used in an article the plans are displayed but with an error:

Error

If you are already a member, please login first. New members - please register and join using this form. We suggest subscribing to following subscriptions:

In our club there are over a dozen membership types so the user interface leads a prospective member through then displays the relevant plan. This error message popping up is off-putting, misleading and not relevant to this use case.

Is there a way of suppressing it and not just change the wording? The pink box with the word 'error' in it is the problem

Wallyhowe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #275303 by wallyhowe
Is there a way forward on this? It is a potential show stopper for us and my 30 days trial end is fast approaching.

Thanks

Wallyhowe

8 years 3 months ago #277988 by ejde
I agree, and have the same problem with our site. I am unable to find the language file setting, and am hoping that it's not somehow just part of the code. I am discouraged to have found this forum topic without any helpful replies. Anyone?

8 years 3 months ago #277991 by wallyhowe
Thanks for your support Edje

I ended up paying for CBSUBS after the free trial ended expecting to get a solution but nothing - so i am having to ditch it and Commonity Builder along with it and am working on another solution.

wallyhowe

8 years 2 months ago #278366 by krileon
You can hide that message by emptying "Login or subscribe text (displayed if not logged in)" within CBSubs > Settings > Display > plans. You may also need to empty "We suggest subscribing to following subscriptions:". The message class being set to error is a known issues and there are plans to review changing it to message or info class.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wallyhowe

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn